Tuesday, October 19, 2010

“The Womb of the Morning” 10-19-10

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Here I am, Lord. Send me where You will in my heart and in my prayers. … “Your people will offer themselves willingly on the day You lead Your forces on the holy mountains. From the womb of the morning, like dew, Your youth will come to You” (Psalm 110:3). Here in the womb of the morning, I wait on You to birth Your will in me. I offer myself willingly, freely to be led by Your Spirit into the encounters and experiences of this day. Let me be filled with Your vigor and vitality to go forth valiantly into the battles for the hearts and souls of men and women in the power of Your love and authority of Your name. These are not physical, but spiritual battles. And the weapons of my warfare are not the weapons of man, but have divine power to bring down strongholds of hardened hearts and blinded minds to the truth of Your love and majesty of Your grace, for all who will hear and embrace all You long for them to have (2 Corinthians 10:3-5). By Your grace, I don’t engage in battle from the valleys of human wisdom and strength, but from the mountains of Your holy Presence, in the wisdom and power of Your Holy Spirit, filling my heart and mind with Your Word and will. As I wait on You in the womb of the morning, You go before me to order the steps of my day. You go before me to prepare opportunities to accomplish Your purposes throughout the adventure that is yet to unfold. So I willingly offer You the sacrifice of my first thoughts, first words, and first desires of this new day. As You have decreed, “All that first opens the womb is Mine” (Exodus 34:19). And now all that You have birthed by my offering of worship and prayer through the womb of this morning is belongs to You alone. In Jesus’ name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays Friends, please cover us on our Encounter Wales! ministry trip this month. We'll be traveling tomorrow to meet with some prayer leaders in Oxford, England who have planned a prayer journey and times of prayer ministry there. The Lord has been using us recently in several opportunities of healing and reconciliation of relationships. Thank you for joining with us in prayer and ministry! God bless you! Subscribe for free by email to me at Messiah Ministries: MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Preparing the Way of the Lord ... Ministering the Healing Love of God" www.messiah-ministries.org To order my books and our ministry resources or contribute to our ministry on-line: www.shop.messiah-ministries.org Messiah Ministries; 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 God bless you!