Monday, February 28, 2011

“March On, My Soul, with Might!” - Feb 28

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Great and awesome are You, O God—Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Mighty is Your name and worthy of all praise. …

“Hear, O kings; give ear, O princes; to the Lord I will sing, I will make melody to the God of Israel. Lord, when You went out from Seir, when You marched from the region of Edom, the earth trembled, and the heavens poured, the clouds indeed poured water. The mountains quaked before the Lord, the One of Sinai, before the Lord, the God of Israel” (Judges 5:3-5).

I awoke this morning to the earth trembling, to the heavens pouring. As I rise to pray and look out over the woods, I see flashes of lighting and rolls of thunder. I think of Your mighty power, as creation displays Your glory. As the windows rattle, I’m stirred in the fear of the Lord, even as Your Holy Spirit is drawing me near and deep into the communion of prayer in the intimacy of the Lord. Mighty are You, O Lord. Holy is Your name.

As kings go out to war, so the majesty of Your Word and the power of Your Presence go forth unto battle, marching against the forces of darkness. Let the forces of hell tremble at Your Presence, the forces of flesh bow at Your Word. Let men and women turn to You and call on Your name, holding fast to the One Who cannot be shaken, Whose Kingdom has no end.

Though the heavens may tremble and the earth may shake, I will fear neither the fallen creation nor the dark “ruler of the power of the air” (Ephesians 2:2). I will fear You alone, O Lord, my God. You’ve not given me a spirit of fear, but a Spirit of love and power and sound a mind (2 Timothy 1:7).

And as You arise to march out to battle, may Your Spirit arise in me and in the people of God this day, as we praise You and follow You into the battles in the Spirit You’ve purposed for us to fight and win today. “My heart goes out to the commanders of Israel who offered themselves willingly among the people. Bless the Lord! … Tell of it…. To the sound of musicians … there they repeat the triumphs of the Lord… Then down to the gates marched the people of the Lord” (Judges 5:9-11).

Together in the Spirit, we gather in prayer and we go forth, each in the way that You would lead, into the victories of God decreed for our day. “March on, my soul, with might!”—the mighty power of the Lord, stirring in me and in the people of God (Judges 5:21). In Jesus’ name I pray, Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

Friends, I'm excited that several leaders from the Refuge for Women will be joining us for our School of Spiritual Ministry next week in Lexington ( www.refugeforwomen.org ). You're welcome to join us as well! for this 4 Day School to known our identity and authority in Christ, preparing for minister in the love and power of the Lord in the opportunities He brings across our paths.


The Fountain School of Spiritual Ministry - Equipping, Training, Impartation for Healing Prayer Ministry
Friends, please come join us and spread the word with someone who may be interested for our next Messiah Ministries’ 4 Day Intensive School of Ministry that I'll be leading in March in Lexington ( www.messiah-ministries.org/calendar ). Scholarships are available as needed.

To Reply: TommyHays@messiah-ministries.org
To Subscribe: www.messiah-ministries.org/home - bottom left corner