Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Continually - March 30

Good morning, Lord Jesus. May my eyes be as fixed as the sun on Your face, as watch and wait for leading of Your Spirit to begin my day with You. …

My eyes be as fixed as the sun on Your face
My ears be as sensitive as a violin to Your voice
My spirit be as deep as a river with Your Spirit
My heart be as open as an ocean to Your love …

“O give thanks to the Lord, call on His name, make known His deeds among the peoples. Sing to Him, sing praises to Him, tell of all His wonderful works. Glory in His holy name; let the hearts of those who seek the Lord rejoice. Seek the Lord and His Presence continually” (1 Chronicles 16:8-11).

With my eyes and ears, with my spirit and heart, I seek You now and welcome You with me throughout the moments of my day. I embrace Your Presence continually. If I’m tempted to sin, remind me You’re watching. If I’m tempted to grumble, remind me You’re listening. If I’m tempted to be indifferent to the sufferings around me, remind me You’re within me. My life is no longer my own, and all the moments and encounters of my day belong to You. I am continually Yours and You are continually mine. In Jesus’ name I pray, Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

Friends, please keep us in prayer tonight. I'll be teaching and ministering on healing prayer during the Wednesday night series on Prayer Encounters led by Laura Beach at my home church ( www.CentenaryLex.com ). All are welcome!


To Subscribe: www.messiah-ministries.org/home
To Reply: TommyHays@messiah-ministries.org
To Order our Resources: www.messiah-ministries.org/resources
To Join in the Vision and Calling of Messiah Ministries:
www.messiah-ministries.org/partner/contribute