Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Secure Refuge in Everlasting Arms - March 23

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Good morning, Heavenly Father. Good morning, Holy Spirit. I worship You, O Lord, my God in every Dimension of Your Being with every dimension of my being and welcome You into every dimension of my life and this day. …

“The eternal God is your refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms” (Deuteronomy 33:27, NKJV).

You are my security, my rock and my refuge. Your arms are strong and Your embrace is everlasting. You are the ancient of days and the author of time. You hold our lives in Your hands—hands scarred by the nails of our sins and stained by the blood of Your mercy. So no matter what we may endure, we are in good hands and strong arms. All that I am and all that I have, I commit to You because all my hope and trust is in You. “Blessed is that man who makes the Lord his trust” (Psalm 40:4).

Trusting in You, You steady my heart and guide my steps. You fill my mind with Your thoughts and lead me in the paths of Your security and wisdom by Your Spirit. Help me take time to listen, to trust, and to obey. I willingly choose to be desperately dependent upon You alone, as best as I can all by Your grace. You are my secure refuge in the everlasting arms in my eternal God. In Jesus’ name I pray, Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

My friend, I'm standing with you in prayer, as we trust in our God, confident in the power of His mercy and love through these troubling times. He sees the end from the beginning and the beginning from the end. May these world crises be opportunities for us to love and lead others to Him as never before, as we allow Him to embrace us as never before. God bless you! --Tommy


To Subscribe: www.messiah-ministries.org/home
To Reply: TommyHays@messiah-ministries.org
To Order our Resources: www.messiah-ministries.org/resources
To Join io the Vision and Calling of Messiah Ministries:
www.messiah-ministries.org/partner/contribute