Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Blessing God with Great Joy - April 5

Good morning, Lord Jesus. I lift up my eyes, open up my heart, and welcome You into my spirit. Christ in me now and throughout the moments of my day. …

“Then He led them out as far as Bethany, and, lifting up His hands, He blessed them. While He was blessing them, He withdrew from them and was carried up into heaven. And they worshipped Him, and returned to Jerusalem with great joy; and they were continually in the temple blessing God” (Luke 24:50-53).

You’re in heaven and You’re also in me. I worship You on high and I also worship You within. You lead me each day as far as I am to go. You lift up Your hands over me and stretch out Your hands through me. My heart is Your altar and my body is Your temple—“Do you not know that you are God’s temple and that God’s Spirit dwells in you?” (1 Corinthians 3:16)

You fill me with Your Holy Spirit; and my human spirit is continually blessing God with great joy, because Your Presence ever abides within me. “This is the Spirit of Truth, Whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him. You know Him because He abides with you, and He will be in you…. On that day you will know that I am in My Father, and you in Me, and I in you” (John 14:17-20).

This day is that day. Every day that I open my spirit to Your Spirit, yield my will to Your will, allow Your voice to lead me and Your Spirit to fill me is that day. It’s a day of blessing God with great joy, a day of my great God blessing me. In Jesus’ name I pray, Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


To Subscribe: www.messiah-ministries.org/home
To Reply: TommyHays@messiah-ministries.org
To Order our Resources: www.messiah-ministries.org/resources
To Join in the Vision and Calling of Messiah Ministries:
www.messiah-ministries.org/partner/contribute