Sunday, April 24, 2011

He is Risen in Me! - April 24

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Arise, my soul, arise—Arise into newness of life this Resurrection Day and every day the Resurrected One arises in me. …

“But on the first day of the week, at early dawn, they came to the tomb, taking the spices that they had prepared. They found the stone rolled away from the tomb, but when they went in, they did not find the body. While they were perplexed about this, suddenly two men in dazzling clothes stood beside them. The women were terrified and bowed their faces to the ground, but the men said to them, ‘Why do you look for the living among the dead? He is not here, but has risen!” (Luke 24:1-5)

The stone has rolled away
All darkness is gone
The light of Your glory
Breaking forth at dawn

You’re alive
You arise
You live inside of me

I have new life
When You arise
And live inside of me

Darkness thought he’d won
Putting to death the Son
But death couldn’t hold
The power of life and love bestowed
Upon the One Who is alive

You’re alive
You arise
You live inside of me

I have new life
When You arise
And live inside of me

Lord Jesus, You’re alive. And You’re life is my life, because You live in me. The same Spirit that raised You from dead is the same Spirit that raises me into newness of life every day (Romans 8:11).

This Resurrection Day is world-wide display of Your victory of life over death, of light over darkness, of forgiveness over sin, of hope over despair, of all that is to come over all that has been. For great is glory and mighty is Your name. You have risen in the earth and You have risen in me! In Jesus’ name I pray, Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

God bless you and Happy Easter on this day we celebrate the Resurrection of Christ!


To Subscribe: www.messiah-ministries.org/home
To Reply: TommyHays@messiah-ministries.org
To Order our Resources: www.messiah-ministries.org/resources
To Join in the Vision and Calling of Messiah Ministries:
www.messiah-ministries.org/partner/contribute