Thursday, May 05, 2011

“From There” God Gives Us “More” than Before - May 5

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Let Your Word seep into my soul and let Your Spirit arise in my heart, as I begin this day with You. …

“When all these things have happened to you, the blessings and the curses that I have set before you, if you call them to mind among all the nations where the Lord your God has driven you, and return to the Lord your God, and you and your children obey Him with all your heart and with all your soul, just as I am commanding you today, then the Lord your God will restore your fortunes and have compassion on you, gathering you again from all the peoples among whom the Lord your God has scattered you. Even if you are exiled to the ends of the world, from there the Lord your God will gather you, and from there He will bring you back. The Lord your God will bring you into the land that your ancestors possessed, and you will possess it; He will make you more prosperous and numerous than your ancestors” (Deuteronomy 30:1-5).

There is no sin You will not forgive, no failure You will not redeem, no mistake You will not make right—if we will come to the place of humbling ourselves to turn back to You with all our heart and soul. No matter what consequences from our choices come upon us, personally or as a people, Your heart is always to restore and redeem, to provide and prosper.

You long to gather us again from wherever we’ve gone. And by the power of Your grace, in the mystery of Your mercy, You not only replace what was lost, in our generation and in those before us, but You even cause us to increase. You give us “more” than we ever had before, when You bring us back “from there.”

So whether it’s blessings or curses, Your judgment or Your mercy, let all the circumstances of my life, bring me to my knees. It’s “from there” that You will gather me and restore me, forgive me and redeem me, even teach me and empower me with compassion and authority in the lives of others with all I’ve experienced and encountered in the places my choices have driven me and scattered me. It’s true for me personally, and it’s true for us corporately, in our communities and nations as a people. That’ the power of redemption in the mystery of Your mercy for all who will love You and entrust to You our lives for Your purposes (Romans 8:28). In Jesus’ name I pray, Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus Tommy Hays

Join us May 18-21, 2011 for The Fountain School of Spiritual Ministry - Level 2. Equipping, Training, and Impartation for Healing Prayer Ministry in Lexington, Kentucky. I'll be leading our 4 Day School, along with some of our other teachers with Messiah Ministries. It's always an exciting and life-changing adventure! Those who've been to Level 1 or have watched the DVD's from Level 1 are all welcome to come. Details and On-Line Registration at www.messiah-ministries.org/calendar

To Subscribe: www.messiah-ministries.org/home
To Reply: TommyHays@messiah-ministries.org
To Order our Resources: www.messiah-ministries.org/resources
To Join in the Vision and Calling of Messiah Ministries:
www.messiah-ministries.org/partner/contribute