Wednesday, October 05, 2011

"Set Me Secure on the Heights" - October 5

Good morning, Lord Jesus. I love You, Lord; and I thank You first for loving me. Out of that love, I want to live for You and the glory of Your name today. ...

"For Who is God except the Lord? And Who is a rock besides our God?-the God Who girded me with strength, and made my way safe. He made my feet like the feet of a deer, and set me secure on the heights. He trains my hands for war, so that my arms can bend a bow of bronze. You have given me the shield of Your salvation, and Your right hand has supported me; Your help has made me great" (Psalm 18:31-35).


Your Word says, "Your help has made me great." Is it true, Lord, that it's in Your heart for my life to help me to make me great? It somehow seems a little prideful, arrogant, or self-centered; it even seems a little sacrilegious to think about You making me great. You are God, and You are great.


It seems I hear You say: "My son, you are great because you are My child. That is your identity; that is your greatness. I save you and sanctify you; I strengthen you and support you; I train you and equip you to live out your great destiny because of your great identity in Me."


Thank You, Lord. Help me see myself and each of Your children as You do. "Set me secure on the heights" of this truth of Your Word. I renounce in the name of Jesus all false-pride, false-humility, and false-religion that would say anything less than what Your Word says of me. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


Friends, please keep us in prayer as we begin our Level 1 School of Spiritual Ministry today in Lexington! Our Messiah Ministries' 4 Day School for equipping and impartation in healing prayer ministry and prophetic ministry. Scholarships are available as needed so all can come. Please see our Events Calendar on the web site for details or to register on-line: www.messiah-ministries.org


For those who can't come join us in person, we have our Level 1 and Level 2

4-Day Schools of Spiritual Ministry available on DVD, as well as my books and our other ministry resources: www.messiah-ministries.org/resources