Friday, December 09, 2011

"By Him You Were Called" - December 9

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Help me start this day and every day centered in Your Presence and listening for Your voice-Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. ...

"He will also strengthen you to the end, so that you may be blameless on the day of our Lord Jesus Christ. God is faithful, by Him you were called into the fellowship of His Son, Jesus Christ our Lord" (1 Corinthians 1:8-9).


As I wait for Your leading, I hear Your Spirit writing a new song in my spirit:

So I watch and wait
When I'm weary and faint
And You lift me up, Lord
And You fill me up, Lord
And You bring me up, Lord
To the place I can see
To the place I can be
All that You've called me to be

Your Holy Spirit comes in
Where I breathe You within
And You lift me up, Lord
And You fill me up, Lord
And You bring me up, Lord
To the place I can see
To the place I can be
All that You've called me to be

Now I can arise
Now I can shine
'Cause You lift me up, Lord
'Cause You fill me up, Lord
'Cause You bring me up, Lord
To the place I can see
To the place I can be
All that You've called me to be

Thank You for strengthening me, for encouraging me, for purifying me. Thank You for reminding me that You're always faithful to me and that You have plans for me-a future with hope to honor Your name with my life (Jeremiah 29:11). In this fellowship of Christ, through my daily communion with Your Holy Spirit, I know I am a son of God, deeply loved by my Father, and created with purpose, calling, and destiny that will be fulfilled (Romans 8:15-17). In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays
www.messiah-ministries.org
   Friends, may the Holy Spirit put a song in your heart and a fire in your spirit to fulfill the purpose, calling, and destiny the Lord has for your life today. I'll be praying for you and thank you for praying for me. God bless you!

--Tommy