Thursday, December 22, 2011

A Child, A Son, Everlasting One - December 22

Good morning, Lord Jesus. In what can become the chaos of Christmas, I want to come
away with You in the center of my heart at the start of my day. ...

"And Mary said, 'My soul magnifies the Lord, and my spirit rejoices in God my Savior'"
(Luke 1:46-47).

As My soul magnifies You, my Lord, and as my spirit rejoices in You, my Savior, I
hear You writing the words of a poem of praise on my heart:

A Child, A Son
Everlasting One
In virgin birth
Heaven to Earth
Jesus is our Salvation

That all may hear
And none may fear
From the manger to the cross
He seeks and saves the lost
Jesus is our Salvation

Let the Christmas lights
And songs of Holy Night
Point the way
To the One Who came
Jesus is our Salvation

We honor this Child, this Son
This Holy One
With Christ in our hearts
Forever set apart
Jesus is our Salvation

Help me keep my focus on You, Lord Jesus. Fill my heart with the Spirit of Christ
this Christmas season and every season. You are our Salvation. In Jesus' name I
pray, Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays
www.messiah-ministries.org
Friends, please keep Messiah Ministries in mind for your Year-end Giving, as you
join with us to advance the Kingdom of God. Every contribution is greatly appreciated
and truly needed. Thank you!

God bless you! Tommy & Sylvia Hays
www.messiah-ministries.org