Thursday, January 05, 2012

"Set All Your Hope on the Grace" - January 5

Good morning, Lord Jesus. As best as I can and all by Your grace, I seek Your face and listen for Your voice to begin my day following You. ...

"Therefore prepare your minds for action; discipline yourselves; set all your hope on the grace that Jesus Christ will bring you when He is revealed" (1 Peter 1:13).


I want all my hope to be on all Your grace. So I willingly choose to desperately depend upon You alone. Help me prepare my mind and discipline my will to live this way. Your grace is Your power to forgive me, to heal me, to free me, to change me more into Your image every day-if I will consciously choose to deliberately set all my hope in You.


One day, the great power of Your great grace will be fully revealed to me when You return in glory on earth or I go to glory in heaven. But every day between this day and that one, I believe You desire to continually, increasingly reveal Yourself to me and to all who truly seek You. Every moment of every day is chance to choose to trust You and to entrust myself to You. As I do, I will "grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To Him be the glory both now and to the day of eternity" (2 Peter 3:18). In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.
Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

Friends, please come join us and spread the word:
5th Annual Greater Lexington Strategic Prayer Summit
January 27-28, 2012 in Lexington, Kentucky
"Contend for the Faith" -- A regional gathering to seek the Word of the Lord for our city and region for 2012, hosted this year at East Third Street Christian Church in downtown Lexington, Kentucky. All are welcome!
www.messiah-ministries.org/calendar

Messiah Minsitries' School of Spiritual Ministry - Level 2
February 1-4, 2012 in Lexington, Kentucky
Equipping and empowering leaders for healing prayer and prophetic ministry to heal the brokenhearted and set the captives free in the name of Jesus and the power of the Holy Spirit. Led by Tommy & Sylvia Hays of Messiah Ministries.
www.messiah-ministries.org/calendar

Be empowered, equipped, and encouraged to fulfill your destiny in Christ!
Tommy & Sylvia Hays | Messiah Ministries