Tuesday, May 15, 2012

"The Law of Kindness" - May 15

Good morning, Lord Jesus. There's power in Your name. There's peace in Your Presence. There's hope in Your voice. There's encouragement in Your Word. So I come into Your Presence in the peaceful communion of my morning prayer to call on Your name, meditate on Your Word and listen for Your voice. ...

"She opens her mouth with wisdom, and on her tongue is the law of kindness" (Proverbs 31:26, NKJ).


Lord, teach me the law of kindness. Write in on my heart and express it through my mouth. "Whoever pursues righteousness and kindness will find life and honor" (v. 21:21).


As I go through the encounters and experiences of my day, let my countenance be kind. Let my eyes and words express the kindness of Your Spirit dwelling in me, for "the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, generosity, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control" (Galatians 5:22). In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.


Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


Friends, please come join us This Weekend May 18-20 in Aledo, Illinois for our School of Ministry hosted at The First Methodist Church with my great friend, Pastor Jeff Bealmear. Contact Information at:



Sylvia and will be speaking Today, Tuesday, May 15 on Dream Interpreation, at the Lexington Aglow Ministries monthly meeting hosted at Southern Hills UMC in Lexington, Ky. All are welcome. Please come and spread the word!