Monday, June 11, 2012

"Born Anew" Every Day - June 11

Good morning, Lord Jesus. I entrust myself and my day to You-Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. ...


Jesus answered him, 'Very truly, I tell you, no one can see the kingdom of God without being born anew.' Nicodemus said to Him, 'How can anyone be born after growing old? Can one enter a second time into the mother's womb and be born?' Jesus answered him, 'Very truly, I tell you, no one can enter the kingdom of God without being born of water and Spirit. What is born of the flesh is flesh, what is born of the Spirit is spirit' " (John 3:3-6).


Yesterday we celebrated my fifty-first birthday. It's hard to believe it's been fifty-one years since I was born of the flesh. And I thank You, Lord, for the faith of my family and their community of faith that helped me open my heart to You to be born of Your Spirit as well. And I thank You for the faith of those You've brought alongside me, all along the way, to help me be washed in the water of Your Word and filled with the breath of Your Spirit. Now I can be "born anew" every day-even as I'm "growing old."


Come, Holy Spirit. As I begin this fifty-second year of life, help me be committed to begin each day being born anew of water and Spirit. Help me be committed to journey with You through the moments of my days, learning to grow out of my flesh and into Your Spirit (Galatians 5:16). "The fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, generosity, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control" (v. 5:22-23). I pray You'll see more of this fruit in my life this fifty-second year. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.


Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My Friend,  I pray this year with be a year of breakthrough and the power of God's Spirit in your life, and that you'll be born anew of the Holy Spirit every day. Please pray the same for me!


Friends, if you're in the central Texas area, please come join us for our Spiritual Gifts teaching and ministry with Brady Community Church June 15-16. We'll also be teaching in Austin at Covenant United Methodist, joined by Northwest Hill United Methdodist, June 25-26. Then we'll be ministering in Claremore, Oklahoma June 28-29 at the House of Prayer and a healing service at the United Methodist Church. We'll likely also have a few other events along the ay this month as the Holy Spirit leads us moment by moment on our Texas mission. Please pray for us and come join us when you can! Upcoming Messiah Ministries Events with Tommy & Sylvia Hays




Be empowered, equipped, and encouraged to fulfill your destiny in Christ!


Tommy & Sylvia Hays | Messiah Ministries

Healing from the Inside Out