Thursday, June 28, 2012

"Declare it Boldly" - June 28

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Your name is above every name. And in the power of Your name, I am saved and whole and free. I open up my spirit and speak out Your name, as I begin my day together with You. ...

"Pray also for me, so that when I speak, a message may be given to me to make known the boldness the mystery of the gospel, for which I am an ambassador in chains. Pray that I may declare it boldly, as I must speak" (Ephesians 6:19-20).


Thank You for those who pray for me-who call on Your name, who stand firm in faith, who expectantly believe You hear our prayers and move in our lives. Thank You for those who have prayed for me in generations past, who never even knew my name, but knew Yours and prayed for the ones who would follow You and declare the mystery of Your gospel and the power of Your name.


And I pray for them as well-that we all may have boldness to speak the truth in love, sharing message of Your mercy and Your words of Spirit and life and hope wherever You send us (v. 4:15). Together, "we are ambassadors for Christ, since God is making His appeal through us" (2 Corinthians 5:20). Let us not fear the persecutions of this world or the spiritual battles within or without, but rather proclaim with great boldness the coming of the Kingdom of God in our hearts and in the earth every day. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.


Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


Friends, if you are in the Tulsa / Claremore, Oklahoma area, please come join us later this week. June 28-29 at the Claremore House of Prayer and a healing service at the First United Methodist Church. Please pray for us and come join us when you can! Upcoming Messiah Ministries Events with Tommy & Sylvia Hays


Be empowered, equipped, and encouraged to fulfill your destiny in Christ!

Tommy & Sylvia Hays | Messiah Ministries

Healing from the Inside Out