Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Taught by God - June 20

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Open the eyes of my heart-Let me see You; let me hear You. Let me know that You are with me and that You are leading me, now and throughout the moments of my day. ...

"When Jesus saw the crowds, He went up the mountain; and after He sat down, His disciples came to Him. Then He began to speak, and taught them ..." (Matthew 5:1-2).


Lord Jesus, speak to me, teach me. Open my ears to hear and my eyes to see. Teach me Your Word; teach me Your will. Teach me the truths and principles of the Kingdom of God. I desire to be Your student, Your disciple. Fulfill Your Word in me: "And they shall all be taught by God" (John 6:45).


Show me what I've learned that I need to "un-learn." Show me where I've been confused, contradictory or inconsistent in my understanding. Correct me and counsel me. And confirm to me where I've learned well what is right and true.


As You teach me, so You send me to teach others. "Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to obey everything that I have commanded you" (Matthew 28:19-20). By precept and by example, help me learn and help me teach, freely giving all I have received. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.


Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays



After a few days of rest, Sylvia and I will be teaching in Austin at Covenant United Methodist, joined by Northwest Hill United Methdodist, June 25-26. Then we'll be ministering in Claremore, Oklahoma June 28-29 at the Claremore House of Prayer and a healing service at the First United Methodist Church. Please pray for us and come join us when you can! Upcoming Messiah Ministries Events with Tommy & Sylvia Hays


Be empowered, equipped, and encouraged to fulfill your destiny in Christ!

Tommy & Sylvia Hays | Messiah Ministries

Healing from the Inside Out