Friday, June 29, 2012

"With Every Spiritual Blessing" - June 29

Good morning, Lord Jesus. You are my Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. Put Your thoughts in my mind and Your desires in my heart this day. ...

"Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in Christ with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places, just as He chose us in Christ before the foundations of the world to be holy and blameless before Him in love" (Ephesians 1:3-4).


Father God, I am one of Your sons, a child of God, through Jesus Christ my Lord (v. 1:5-6). You have forgiven me of my sins, cleansed them completely through the blood of the Lamb, drawn me near to Your side and into Your will and plans for my life (v. 1:7-12). You've filled me with Your Spirit, marked me with Your seal, and established for me an inheritance in the Kingdom of God (v. 1:13-14).


Truly, I am blessed beyond anything I can fully imagine or even begin to grasp. But help me believe. Help me see my blessings-"every spiritual blessing" that is already mine in Christ. Help me have a right mind, the mind of Christ, and have a good heart, the heart of my Father, thankful for my blessings and not resentful for my challenges. Empower me by the grace You have lavished upon me to live my life before You in love in the ways that honor You most. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.


Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


Friends, if you are in the Claremore, Oklahoma area, please come join us tonight, June 29 at the Claremore House of Prayer for a time of worship and seeking the Lord's prophetic words of renewal and restoration for this region. We had deeply intimate time of healing and freedom, saturated in the Holy Spirit at our Healing Service at the First United Methodist Church last night. Thank you so much for your prayers for us and our ministry! Please pray for us and come join us whenever you can! Upcoming Messiah Ministries Events with Tommy & Sylvia Hays