Monday, July 02, 2012

Faith and Love - July 2

Good morning, Lord Jesus. I want to seek Your face, listen for Your voice, and follow Your steps. ...

"I have heard of your faith in the Lord Jesus and your love toward all the saints, and for this reason I do not cease to give thanks for you as I remember you in my prayers" (Ephesians 1:15-16).


Faith in Jesus, love toward people-when the apostle Paul heard of this spirit in Your people he gave You thanks and praise. Faith and love are powerful expressions of hearts and minds growing up in spiritual maturity. And Paul labored and longed to see the nature of Christ birthed and formed in all the believers of Your early Church (Galatians 4:19).


Lord, let my faith increase. Let my love increase. Let Your nature be formed in my spirit; let my nature be conformed to Your image. Form Your thoughts in my mind and Your desires in my heart. Make me more like You each day.


And when I encounter the opposite desires in my flesh that oppose Your Spirit, give me humility to see it and courage to be changed. Lift my eyes in faith and open my heart in love to give me the grace to keep growing up in Christ. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.


Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays



Friends, we've made it home from all our ministry travels through many cities in June. Thank you for all your prayers, encouragement, and support that make our ministry possible! We're hearing reports and exciting testimonies of what the Lord has done. Now, we will get a little time with family at home before our next trip. God bless you!



Be empowered, equipped, and encouraged to fulfill your destiny in Christ!

Tommy & Sylvia Hays | Messiah Ministries

Healing from the Inside Out