Tuesday, July 17, 2012

"With Unveiled Face" - July 17

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Help me begin this day and every day embraced by the Father, centered in Christ, and filled with the Holy Spirit. ...

"Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom. And all of us, with unveiled faces, seeing the glory of the Lord as though reflected in a mirror, are being transformed into that same image from one degree of glory to another, for this comes from the Lord, the Spirit" (2 Corinthians 3:17-18).


You've given me the freedom to worship You or not, trust You or not, obey You or not, love You or not. Without freedom, it wouldn't really be true worship or trust or obedience or love. So in the freedom You've given me and in the power of Your grace by Your Spirit at work within me, I do seek You; I do seek to behold Your glory-with "unveiled face."


In the spirit of worship and prayer in communion with You, remove the veil from my face. Remove everything that would keep me from seeing You as You truly are. As deep calls unto deep, as Your Holy Spirit abides in communion with my human spirit, open the eyes of my heart to see You. Move in me with the desire to become more like You-to be transformed into Your image from degree of glory to another, "to be conformed into the image of (the Son of God)" (Romans 8:29). In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.


Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays



God bless you, Tommy! May you see the Lord and His glory today, as the Spirit of God continues to make you more like Jesus. Please pray the same for me.


Please keep us in prayer as Sylvia and I travel to Juneau, Alaska for ministry there later this week at Breakthrough Church and at Cowboy Church in Yukon, Canada next week. Upcoming Ministry Events with Tommy & Sylvia Hays | Messiah Ministries


Be empowered, equipped, and encouraged to fulfill your destiny in Christ!
Tommy & Sylvia Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
www.messiah-ministries.org