Monday, September 03, 2012

"I Love You, O Lord, my Strength" - September 3

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Your name is my first word. Your Presence is my first desire. Be with me now and throughout the moments of my day. ...


"I love You, O Lord, my strength" (Psalm 18:1).


David was a king and a warrior, a sinner and a saint, a prophet and a poet. At times his heart would sing and at times his heart would shatter. But he loved You, and he was not afraid or embarrassed to express his love for You. He wasn't afraid or embarrassed to express his doubt and his fears or his hurts and anger to You. He knew the power and the peace that comes when we lift up our eyes and open up our heart to You to be our Lord and our strength.


I love You, O Lord. You are my Lord and my strength. As best as I can and all by Your grace, I seek to put my whole trust in You. From this place, all the storms that come will only make me cling closer to the One who is my only secure refuge and rock. All the battles I engage will only make me more desperately dependent upon the One who empowers me to overcome. And all the questions and doubts that bombard my mind will only lead me to the One who is the correct and confident answer to them all (v.18:2-50). In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.


Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays



Friends, I pray the Lord your love will be your strength thruogh every challenge that may come and that the One who loves you will hold you close and bring you through. Please pray the same for me, in Jesus' name.

Be empowered, equipped, and encouraged to fulfill your destiny in Christ!


Tommy & Sylvia Hays | Messiah Ministries

Healing from the Inside Out



Messiah Ministries

2800 Tates Creek Road

Lexington, Kentucky 40502