Thursday, September 06, 2012

Steady Steps - September 6

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Your Word says Your sheep know Your voice. Help me hear what You're saying to me today. ...


"Turn to me and be gracious to me, as is Your custom toward those who love Your name. Keep my steps steady according to Your promise, and never let iniquity have dominion over me" (Psalm 119:132-33).


I love You, Lord; I love Your name. I love how Your steadfast love and tender mercies endure forever, how You hear us when we call, and reach out to us when we hurt. I love how You reveal to us our iniquities to You can correct us and forgive us and help us grow in spiritual maturity in the image of Christ. I love how You give us peace in the midst of the times of chaos in our world and even joy in the midst of our battles. I love how You never leave us nor forsake us, but always reach out to us wherever we've gone in our hearts and minds. I love how You call us and encourage us to come along and follow You wherever You lead, trusting Your promises and trusting You know what's best for us in every season of our lives.


So, Lord, turn to me today and be gracious to me. Keep my steps steady. Let me not turn to the left or the right in my own wisdom or desires apart from Yours, but help me wait to hear the voice of Your Spirit saying, "This is the way, walk in it" (Isaiah 30:21). In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.


Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


Friends, I pray the Lord will speak clearly to your heart and guide your steps in His steadfast love for you today. Please pray the same for me. God bless you and thank you for walking with me in this journey of prayer.


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries

Healing from the Inside Out

2800 Tates Creek Road

Lexington, Kentucky 40502