Tuesday, October 23, 2012

"Abound in Hope" - October 23

Good morning, Lord Jesus. You are One with the Father, One with the Holy Spirit; be One within me now in the communion of prayer and throughout the moments of my day. ...


"May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that you may abound in hope by the power of the Holy Spirit" (Romans 15:13).


In Your hope there is joy; in Your hope there is peace, when we are believing that You are with us and You are for us. You are a good God, who loves to give good gifts to Your children. And one of Your greatest gifts is hope-hope that there is no valley You will not bring us through, that there is no challenge Your grace won't be sufficient to meet, and that there is no place we could ever go, whether in this world or in our hearts, that You don't go with us.


Holy Spirit, come empower me to believe, empower me to hope. Fill me with Your joy and peace today. No matter what valleys we'll go through, what challenges we'll face, what places we go, You be with me. And in the power of Your grace, I will abound in hope. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.



Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays





Tommy, may you abound in hope today, filled with Holy Spirit and all God's joy and peace no matter where you go or what you go thorugh. Please pray the same for me, my friend. God bless you!
Scholarships are Available so all can come for our 4 Day School of Spiritual Ministry in Lexington, Kentucky November 7-10, 2012.
Be equipped and empowered to fulfill your destiny in Christ! We are setting up an on-line registration, but please send me an email reply if you're interested (tommyhays@messiah-ministries.org) Many have already signed up, locally and from different states, so we are every excited and expectant. These are always very powerful and encouraging spiritual meetings. Please spread the word to anyone who might be interested.
Please keep us in prayer as I minister in San Antonio, Texas this week in partnership with Rapha God Ministries in inner healing, Sozo prayer ministry (www.RaphaGodMinistries.com)
Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
2800 Tates Creek Road
Lexington, Kentucky 40502