Tuesday, October 02, 2012

"All Your Ways Will Be Sure" - October 2

Good morning, Lord Jesus. I lift up my eyes to Your face and open up my ears to Your voice. Lead me in the paths of righteousness today - the paths that lead to what is right with You, right with others, and right within myself. ...


"Let your eyes look directly forward, and your gaze be straight before you. Keep straight the path of your feet, and all your ways will be sure. Do no swerve to the right or to the left; turn your feet away from evil" (Proverbs 4:25-27).


If my eyes are on You, my feet will follow. If my heart is on You, my desires will follow. If my mind is on You, my thoughts will follow. Then all my ways will be sure.


So help me set my eyes on You, to seek You first and Your kingdom and Your righteousness above all else (Matthew 6:33). Then my path with be straight - no detours, no distractions, no delays.


Yet all the while, You are so full of grace for every failure. In loving kindness, You convict me; in steadfast love, You correct me; in tender mercies, You forgive me. Your kindness leads to repentance (Romans 2:4). Then You move in my spirit to lift my eyes back to You and set my feet back on Your path. What an awesome God, what a perfect Father, what a merciful Savior You are. Praise Your holy name. Thank You for the wisdom and grace of Your righteous ways. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.


Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays



Tommy, may the Holy Spirit guide your paths and make all your ways sure today. Please pray the same for me, my friend. God bless you!
Last night, we worshipped God in an open-air praise and prayer gathering under a giant cross on a high ridge overlooking Kerrville, Texas and the Hill Country. I was humbled to be invited to pray a prayer of blessing and fulfillment over the vision of the ministry there by the leadership (www.thecrossatkerrville.org).
Friends, I'll be speaking in Harrodsburg, Kentucky this weekend of Oct 5-7, hosted by Prodigal Ministries, Hebrew Roots Fellowship at the Mercer County Fairgrounds ( www.ProdigalMin.org ):
Tabernacles 2012 - Spiritual Empowerment
"Equipping the Saints for the Season of His Return"
Friday Oct. 5th 7:00 pm; Sat Oct 6th Times TBA; Sun Oct 7th 7:00 pm
Please come join us if you can!
Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
2800 Tates Creek Road
Lexington, Kentucky 40502