Friday, October 19, 2012

Extraordinary Power through Jars of Clay - October 19

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, I welcome You into my spirit, soul, and body. Bring my heart into alignment with Your heart, as I begin my day consciously and deliberately looking to You and seeking Your will. ...
"But we have this treasure in clay jars, so that it may be made clear that this extraordinary power belongs to God and does not come from us. We are afflicted in every way, but not crushed; perplexed, but not driven to despair; persecuted, but not forsaken; struck down, but not destroyed; always carrying in the body the death of Jesus so that the life of Jesus may also be made visible in our bodies" (2 Corinthians 4:7-10).
Lord, let Your life be made visible in my body today. Let Your extraordinary power of Your unfailing love pour out of my jar of clay today. Apart from You, I can do nothing; but abiding in You, I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. When I am weary, You are my strength. When I am discouraged, You are my hope. When I am wavering, You are my rock.
In the extraordinary power of Your grace, let me bless those who curse me, pray for those who persecute me, forgive those who judge me, and love those who hate me. Show me where to draw the boundaries in every relationship, and teach me to learn through every struggle. In this way, Your power is made perfect in my weakness, because Your grace is always sufficient for me (v. 12:9). In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays



Tommy, I pray the extraordinary power of God's love and grace will flow through your life today, as you are strenghtened and encouraged by His Holy Spirit abiding in you through every moment. Please pray the same for me, my friend. God bless you
Friends, please make plans to come join us for our 4 Day School of Spiritual Ministry in Lexington, Kentucky November 7-10, 2012.
Be equipped and empowered to fulfill your destiny in Christ! We are setting up an on-line registration, but please send me an email reply if you're interested. Many have already signed up, locally and from different states, so we are every excited and expectant. These are always very powerful and encouraging spiritual meetings. Please spread the word to anyone who might be interested.
Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
2800 Tates Creek Road
Lexington, Kentucky 40502