Tuesday, October 09, 2012

"Steady as She Goes" - October 9

Good morning, Lord Jesus. I speak Your name and listen for Your voice. ...


It seems I hear You say, "Steady as she goes" - like the captain of a ship, navigating through unchartered waters.


I can be steady, because You are steady. "The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases, His mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is Your faithfulness" (Lamentations 3:22-23). I don't know what challenges lie ahead. I don't know what jagged rocks like below the surface or what storms are brewing around the bend. I but I know You will be with me through it all.


Your abiding Presence inspires me with confidence to keep moving forward, to keep trusting the One who knows my journey - from beginning to end, even with every detour, distraction, and delay in between. In You, "My heart is steady, God; my heart is steady" - steady as I go on with You, morning by morning, one day at a time (Psalm 57:6, NCV). In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.



Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays




Tommy, may the Holy Spirit steady your heart and guide your journey. Please pray the same for me, my friend. God bless you!
I"m excited to be partnering in ministry this week in San Antonio, Texas with Rapha God Ministries, training and equipping for inner healing prayer ministry (www.RaphaGodMinistries.com) Please keep us in your prayers to see breakthroughs and transformation in spirit, soul, and body.
Friends, please make plans to come join us for our 4 Day School of Spiritual Ministry in Lexington, Kentucky November 7-10, 2012.
Be equiped and empowered to fulfill your destiny in Christ!
Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
2800 Tates Creek Road
Lexington, Kentucky 40502