Tuesday, October 30, 2012

"Through the Waters" - October 30

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Help me hear Your voice and follow the leading of Your Holy Spirit in the embrace of my Father, as I begin my day in the communion of prayer. ...


"When you pass through the waters, I will be with you, and through the rivers, they shall not overwhelm you; when you walk through fire, you shall not be burned, and the flame shall not consume you. For I am the Lord your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior.... Do not fear, for I am with you..." (Isaiah 43:2-5).


Lord, I pray for those enduring this storm that's surged ashore and continues to churn across New Jersey, New York, and all that region of our nation. I pray for those who wake up this morning to the floods and fires, to the loss of power, and isolation from communication. Let them not fear, but turn to You in faith to believe You are with them and You will bring them through.


There is no devastation You cannot redeem, just as there are no circumstances You do not see. You're sending Your angels and sending Your people to be Your arms, Your hands, and Your feet. You hear the cry of the needy and reach out to those who call on Your name in their distress (Psalm 107:1-43). Your heart breaks with all who face the devastation and destruction that comes in like a flood, but You are there to bring them through in the power of Your love that casts out fear and points the way to restoration and hope. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.


Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


Friends, please join with me in prayer for all those facing such devastation through this storm. And if you are one of them, know that our hearts and prayers are with you. God bless you, my freiend.

Scholarships are Available so all can come for our 4 Day School of Spiritual Ministry in Lexington, Kentucky November 7-10, 2012.
Be equipped and empowered to fulfill your destiny in Christ! Please send me an email reply if you're interested (tommyhays@messiah-ministries.org) We are every excited and expectant. These are always very powerful and encouraging spiritual meetings. Please spread the word to anyone who might be interested.
Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
2800 Tates Creek Road
Lexington, Kentucky 40502