Friday, November 02, 2012

Morning by Morning, November 11 - Don't Look Back


Good morning, Lord Jesus. I lift up my eyes and call on Your name to begin my day in deliberate communion with Your Presence. ...


"Another said, 'I will follow You, Lord, but let me first say farewell to those at my home.' Jesus said to him, 'No one who puts a hand to the plow and looks back is fit for the kingdom of God' " (Luke 9:61-62).


Nothing in this world is to have priority over my relationship with You. And I can't afford to get stuck looking back to think about what might have been. I can never change the facts of my past, but You change the effect of my past, if I entrust myself to You and allow You to work all things together for good.


Help me seek first the kingdom of God and Your righteousness, not looking around and not looking back. Then You'll take care of everything else that matters to me - all in the timing and the way of the One who knows best and wants the best for me (Matthew 6:33). In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.


Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


Friends, thank you for joining with me in the journey of prayer. May the Holy Spirit lift your eyes to the kingdom of God and His righteousness and His purpose for your life every day, redeeming every day that's gone before. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my freiend.


Scholarships are Available so all can come for our 4 Day School of Spiritual Ministry in Lexington, Kentucky November 7-10, 2012.

All Alumni of past schools are welcome to come for free and to help minister to the students. Be equipped and empowered to fulfill your destiny in Christ! Please send me an email reply if you're interested (tommyhays@messiah-ministries.org) We are every excited and expectant. These are always very powerful and encouraging spiritual meetings. Please spread the word to anyone who might be interested.
Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
2800 Tates Creek Road
Lexington, Kentucky 40502