Thursday, January 03, 2013


Morning by Morning, January 3 - Following the Pillar of the Presence of God


Good morning, Lord Jesus. I lift my eyes, open my heart, and speak Your name, as I begin my day with You in the holy communion of prayer - Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. ...


"The Lord went ahead of them. He guided them during the day with a pillar of cloud, and He provided light at night with a pillar of fire. This allowed them to travel by day or by night. And the Lord did not remove the pillar of cloud or the pillar of fire from its place in front of the people" (Exodus 13:21-22).


Lord, help me follow the pillar of cloud and the pillar of fire. Help me follow the Pillar of Your Presence wherever You lead me and whenever You say it's time to rise and go. Like Moses said, if You're not going with me, I don't want to go; but if You're leading me to go, I sure don't want to stay (Exodus 33:15).


I always want to be strategically positioned in the place of Your Presence and under the hand of Your favor. You are full of mercy and grace to redirect me when I misstep, correct me when I'm wrong, and realign me when I'm out of order, always in Your steadfast, unfailing love. You guide me by Your thoughts I welcome in my mind and by Your desires I welcome in my heart (Romans 12:2; Psalm 36:8). You guide me by the leading of Your Holy Spirit, going before me, coming alongside me, and abiding within me (Romans 8:14).


Lord, give me eyes to see Your pillar of cloud and Your pillar of fire. Give me spiritual sensitivity to recognize the moving of Your Spirit. Give me courage follow in passion and faith, full of zeal for the Lord to know my calling and fulfill my destiny in every season of my life. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays
Friends, with the eyes of your heart open to the leading of the Lord, may you sense Him and hear Him and follow Him everywhere He sends you and everywhere He keeps you, all in His perfect timing and His perfect way this year. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend and Happy New Year!


Nearly twenty years ago, I sensed the Lord leading me from being a lawyer in Texas to Kentucky for equpping and training as a minister. I had no idea of all I would experience along that road for that season of time. Now, I sense the Lord leading me back home to Texas for the next season. Because of deep friendships and lasting relationships knit together in Kentucky, and with great anticipation of what lies ahead in Texas, it's both a little sad and very exciting, as I begin another time of transition to follow the Pillar of the Presence of God where I believe He's leading me. Please keep me and those in relationship with me in your prayers for this transition. God bless you and thank you for joining with me in the journey.



I will still be leading Messiah Ministries, but also joining in leadership as the Pastoral Director of Rapha God Ministries based in San Antonio, Texas, continuing my calling of equipping and ministry of inner healing -- healing from the inside out -- to see God's people set from from their past and awakened to their identity and destiny in Christ. I'll also continue to travel to speak and minister as the Lord leads with the relationships we've established and the new ones to be formed, at home and abroad.


For a few months of transition, the Messiah Ministries mailing address in Lexington will remain the same, but I will be moving to my new office and base for ministry will be at: 4 Dominion Drive, Building 1; San Antonio, Texas 78257
www.RaphaGodMinistries.com


God bless you and thank you for your prayers!


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
2800 Tates Creek Road
Lexington, Kentucky 40502