Wednesday, January 30, 2013


Morning by Morning, January 30 - "Completely One"
Good morning, Lord Jesus. You are One with the Father, One with the Holy Spirit. And in the intimacy and mystery of the communion of prayer, I ask You to draw me closer to the place of being one with You. Your Word expresses Your will for us all to be one with You by Your Spirit abiding in us-"that they may all be one. As You, Father are in Me and I am in You, may they also be in Us, so that the world may believe that You have sent Me" (John 17:21). ...
"The glory that You have given Me I have given them, so that they may be one, as We are One, I in them and You in Me, that they may be completely one, so that the world will know that You have sent Me and have loved them even as You have loved Me. Father, I desire that those also, whom You have given Me, may be with Me where I am, to see My glory, which You have given Me because You loved Me before the foundation of the world" (John 17:22-24).
Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, as best as I can and all by Your grace, I willingly choose to completely yield my will to Your will, my thoughts to Your thoughts, my desires to Your desires, my ways to Your ways, my plans to Your plans. I entrust my life to the life You've chosen for me from before the foundation of the world - "just as He chose us in Christ before the foundation of the world to be holy and blameless before Him in love" (Ephesians 1:4). In this way, make me one with You, one with each other in the Body of Christ, one in ministry to all the world, so that the world may believe that the Father has sent His Son to embrace us all in the intimacy and communion of His love through the bonds of His Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.



Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays



My Friend, may you be one with Father, one with the Son, and one with the Holy Spirit, completely one with the Lord our God in every way, all by His grace. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!




We are thrilled and expectant that over 50 people have signed up to join us for our 6 Week Level 1 School of Ministry for Sozo Inner Healing Prayer Ministry Training, through Rapha God Ministries in San Antonio, starting this Thursday Night, January 31. Please keep us in prayer for this course for equipping and training in healing prayer ministry! (www.RaphaGodMinistries.com)


I'm really excited to be speaking on The Healing Nature of Jesus during "An Evening of Healing" with Max Lucado at Oak Hills Church, at the main Crownridge Campus in San Antonio Wednesday Night, February 6 at 7pm. Please come join us if you can (www.oakhillschurch.com).


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Bldg 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257