Tuesday, January 08, 2013


Morning by Morning, January 9 - Open and Shut Doors of God


Good morning, Lord Jesus. Let me be single-minded and wholehearted in my intentionally-directed focus on You alone in these first moments of my morning. ...


"... These are the words of the holy One, the true One, who has the key of David, who opens and no one will shut, who shuts and no one opens: 'I know your works. Look, I have set before you an open door, which no one is able to shut'... " (Revelation 3:7-8).


Lord, You are holy and true. Your heart is good and Your motives are pure. You can be trusted in every way with everything. You see the end from the beginning and the beginning from the end ... and everything in between.


And You know me. You know every desire I'll ever have, every thought I'll ever consider, every choice I'll ever make. You know the thoughts and intents of my heart better than I can ever discern or understand. You know what's of the Spirit and what's of the flesh; You know what comes out of selflessness and what comes out of selfishness. You rightly discern and You rightly judge, for You alone are the holy and righteous One.


So I trust You and I ask You to open the doors before me that align with Your perfect will and plan for me. And I trust You and ask You to shut the doors that do not. In all honesty I admit I have much to learn, but this much I know: You know what's best. And I want Your best. It's in Your best for my life that I'll know the fullness of Your peace and joy for me and everyone around me. That's the desire of my heart, as best as I can discern and believe; and that's my prayer. So I believe by faith that will and that has come to pass (Psalm 21:2). In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.



Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays




Friends, I pray you will trust God with all your heart to go before You opening and shutting doors to help direct your steps into His perfect will for your life. May you know the fullness of all His peace and joy for you and all those around you. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!


In this new season, I will still be leading Messiah Ministries, but also joining in leadership as the Pastoral Director of Rapha God Ministries based in San Antonio, Texas, continuing my calling of equipping and ministry of inner healing -- healing from the inside out -- to see God's people set from from their past and awakened to their identity and destiny in Christ. I'll also continue to share these morning prayers, teach our 4 Day Schools in Kentucky and elsehere, and still travel to speak and minister as the Lord leads with the relationships we've established and the new ones to be formed, at home and abroad.


For a few months of transition, the Messiah Ministries mailing address in Lexington will remain the same, but I will be moving into my new office and the new base for ministry will be at: 4 Dominion Drive, Building 1; San Antonio, Texas 78257 www.RaphaGodMinistries.com


God bless you and thank you for all your prayers and frienship!


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
2800 Tates Creek Road
Lexington, Kentucky 40502