Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Morning by Morning, February 19 - "Experience the Love of Christ"


Good morning, Lord Jesus. Be at the center of my thoughts here at the beginning of my day. ...


"May you experience the love of Christ, though it is too great to understand fully. Then you will be made complete with all the fullness of life and power that comes from God" (Ephesians 3:19, NLT).


We are only made complete when we experience the love of Christ. We'll only have all the fullness of life, we'll only encounter the fullness of the power that comes from God when we experience the love of Christ.


Lord, how do we experience Your love?


It seems I hear You say: "You experience my love by simply allowing Me to love you. Don't hold back; don't pull away; don't push Me away. Trust Me to embrace you with the fullness of My Presence, to fill you with the fullness of My Spirit. Allow Yourself to be overwhelmed with Me. The more you passionately pursue this deeper place of complete surrender and trusting faith, the more you will experience My overwhelming love for you."


Yes, Lord. I want to be made complete with all the fullness of life. I want to know and experience "how wide, how long, how high, and how deep (Your) love is" for me (v. 18). Help me not hold back, not pull away, not push You away, but fully embrace You with all I am and all I have, this day and every day. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.


Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays



My friend, I thank and praise our God for all His heal and mercy in your life -- all that you've received and all that you will receive, here on earth or there in heaven. May you be one who always remembers to give God all the glory and praise. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Bldg 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257