Thursday, February 28, 2013


Morning by Morning, February 28 - Heavenly Minded

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Let my spirit come to attention, as I speak Your name and listen for Your voice.  ...

"So if you have been raised with Christ, seek the things that are above, where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God. Set your minds on things that are above, not on things that are of the earth, for you have died, and your life is hidden with Christ in God" (Colossians 3:1-3).

To set my mind on things that are above is I deliberately choose to see my life from that perspective-the heavenly perspective. As things are in heaven, that's how things are to be on earth (Matthew 6:10). So I must choose to see earth from heaven's perspective.

Some would say, "You're so heavenly minded, you're no earthly good." But the truth is unless we choose to be heavenly minded, deliberately choosing to set our minds on things that are above, we'll be no heavenly good in the dominion of this earth You've entrusted to us. "The heaven's are the Lord's heavens, but the earth He has given to human beings" (Psalm 115:16).

To be heavenly minded is to embrace heaven's truth, heaven's ways, heaven's wisdom. "The wisdom from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, willing to yield, full of mercy and good fruits, without a trace of partiality or hypocrisy" (James 3:17). So Lord of heaven and earth, help me choose heaven's perspective and live this day on earth as it is in heaven. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My friend,  may the Holy Spirit give you eyes to see and ears to hear from heaven's perspective, as you are an ambassador of the Kingdom of Heaven today in all the spheres of influence the Lord has entrusted His dominion to you on earth. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out

Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Bldg 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257