Tuesday, February 05, 2013

Morning by Morning, February 5 - Godly Boundary Lines


Good morning, Lord Jesus. Let Your Word come alive in my spirit; let my spirit come alive in the communion of prayer in these first moment of my morning with You. ...


"The Lord is my chosen portion and my cup; You hold my lot. The boundary lines have fallen for me in pleasant places; I have a goodly heritage" (Psalm 16:5-6).


My Daddy Abba, my Father God, You know best where to set the boundaries. And I believe You want the very best for me - for me and for all Your children, for You are our perfect Father.


Your "Yes" is to bless me and Your "No" is to protect me. Your conviction keeps my conscience clear and Your comfort keeps my heart full. So help me trust You and trust Your boundaries. When I see Your boundaries from the perspective of Your heart of love, I'm strengthened in my sense of security and encouraged in my sense of identity. Your boundaries are pleasant because they express Your purpose of establishing Your best for me and calling forth Your best from me (Hebrews 12:5-11).


So let me never take for granted the goodly heritage I have from my good God and perfect Father, who loves me so and has given me so much - "abundantly far more than all (I) can ask or image" (Ephesians 3:20). In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.



Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays



My Friend, may you know the exceeding, abundant goodness of God in the Godly boundaries He has set for you in pleasant places. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!



Please keep us in prayer and come join us if you can this Wednesday Night, Feb 6 at 7pm when I'll be speaking on The Healing Nature of Jesus during "An Evening of Healing" with Max Lucado at Oak Hills Church, at the main Crownridge Campus in San Antonio (www.oakhillschurch.com). Our Prayer Ministry Team from Rapha God Ministries will be joining the elders and prayer ministry team from Oak Hills Church to pray for spiritual, emotional, and physical healing as the Holy Spirit leads. And I pray for God's healing in every area of your life, my friend!

Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Bldg 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257