Wednesday, February 06, 2013

Morning by Morning, February 5 - In Your Presence, O God


Good morning, Lord Jesus. Embraced by my Father, centered in Christ, filled with Your Holy Spirit, I want to start my day deliberately aware of Your Divine Presence with me and within me. This is the heritage and honor of the children of God through the blood of Christ that cleanses us from everything that would ever separate us. ...


"But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far off have been brought near by the blood of Christ. For He is our peace..." (Ephesians 2:13-14).


Holy Spirit, I sense You stirring within me and rising up from within me, moving me to express this song of trust and love You're writing in my spirit in worship of God ...


There is peace in Your Presence

There is joy in Your Presence

There is hope in Your Presence

For in Your Presence I know Your love for me


There is mercy in Your Presence

There is healing in Your Presence

There is freedom in Your Presence

For in Your Presence I know Your love for me


You are here; You never leave me

You are here; You always raise me

You raise me up; You fill me up

In Your Presence, O God


Thank You, Lord, for writing and singing this song on my heart and over my life today. You are a God who loves to Your songs of mercy and love over Your children (Zephaniah 3:17). Thank You for reminding me of Your ever-abiding Presence, always with me and always within me-"Christ in (me), the hope of glory" (Colossians 1:27).


"Now to Him who is able to keep (us) from falling, and to make (us) stand without blemish in the Presence of His glory with rejoicing, to the only God our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, power, and authority, before all time and now and forever" (Jude 24-25). In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.


Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays



My Friend, may you know the depths of the mercy and love our God has for you today, embracing His Presence with you and within you, all by the power of the grace of God. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!


Live Stream for our Healing Service Tonight at Oak Hills Church at 7pm CST (http://oakhillschurch.com/live-stream/).


Please keep us in prayer and come join us if you can Tonight, Feb 6 at 7pm when I'll be speaking on The Healing Nature of Jesus during "An Evening of Healing" with Max Lucado at Oak Hills Church, at the main Crownridge Campus in San Antonio (www.oakhillschurch.com). Our Prayer Ministry Team from Rapha God Ministries will be joining the elders and prayer ministry team from Oak Hills Church to pray for spiritual, emotional, and physical healing as the Holy Spirit leads during the First Wednesday Service. And I pray for God's healing in every area of your life, my friend!


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Bldg 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257