Friday, February 08, 2013

Morning by Morning, February 8 - "More Than Enough, Fully Satisfied"


Good morning, Lord Jesus. Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, I worship You from my spirit, soul, and body. In every dimension of Your Being, I want to honor You from every dimension of my being (1 Thessalonians 5:23). ...


"I have been paid in full and have more than enough; I am fully satisfied ..." (Philippians 4:18).


There are times when we feel empty and times when we feel full. There are times when we feel we are straining and striving, pressing in and pressing through to get where we think we need to go and be who we think we need to be. And there are times, praise God, when we feel we can finally just take a moment and rest in the fullness of who You are and what You've done, knowing "It is finished" in Christ and I am in Christ and Christ is in me (John 19:30; Colossians 1:27).


There's always more to do. We've not seen anything yet. And the best is yet to come. But right now, right here, in the Presence and Peace of the One who renews my spirit, steadies my soul, and refreshes my body, I can say to You by the grace of God, "I am fully satisfied. I have more than enough. You've paid it all for me to fully enter into this place of contentment and rest You've prepared for me and for each one who trusts in Your name and all You've already done for all of us" (from Hebrews 4:1-11). In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.


Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays



My Friend, I pray the blessing of God's rest and contentment for you, as you rest in the finished work of who He is and all He has already done for you. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Bldg 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257