Monday, March 25, 2013


Morning by Morning, March 25 - Let the King of Glory Come In!

Good morning, Lord Jesus. You are the King of Glory! I open up the gates of my heart to let the King of Glory come in. So it can't help but be a Glorious day!  ...

"'Tell the daughter of Zion, Look, your King is coming to you, humble, and mounted on a donkey, and on a colt, the foal of a donkey.' ... A very large crowd spread their cloaks on the road, and others cut branches from the trees and spread them on the road. The crowds that went ahead of Him and that followed were shouting, 'Hosanna to the Son of David! Blessed is the One who comes in the name of the Lord! Hosanna in the highest heaven!'" (Matthew 21:5-9)

At Your triumphant entry of Holy Week into Jerusalem the excited crowds shouted high hosannas. They lifted up their branches and laid them before You. They lifted up their praises and laid open their hearts before You.

You were fulfilling many prophetic Scriptures that day as the Son of David, the Messiah of Israel, the coming of the King of Glory. "Lift up your heads, O gates! And be lifted up, O ancient doors! that the King of Glory may come in. Who is the King of Glory? The Lord, strong and mighty, the Lord, mighty in battle.... Who is this King of Glory? The Lord of hosts, He is the King of Glory!" (Psalm 24:7-10)

That day You came as King of Glory, humble and gentle, riding on a donkey. One day soon You will come again as King of Glory, strong and mighty, riding on a white horse, with fire in Your eyes and many crowns on Your head, with the name "King of kings and Lord of lords" emblazoned on Your white robe, dipped in blood (Revelation 19:11-16).

On that great day of Your triumphant entry to come, every knee will bow and every tongue confess that "Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of the Father" (Philippians 2:10-11). But between this day and that day, You long for every person in every nation to open wide the gates of their hearts and let the King of Glory come in.

So I lift up my gates; I open up my doors. I say, "Let the King of Glory come in! You are the Lord, strong and mighty. You are the Lord, faithful and true. Hosanna in the highest!" In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays
  
  
My Friend,  I pray the King of Glory will come into every area of your life every day, that every day would be a Glorious day for you.  Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

 Thank you for all who were praying for me to be healed and healthy. The Lord miraculously freed me from sickness and I was able to come preach in west Texas this week. We had a beautiful moving of the Holy Spirit in our hearts Sunday morning at the Brownfield United Methodist Church, with the best part being my Mom surprised me by coming in to be with us from New Mexico! Last night we began our Glory Conference at the Denver City United Methodist Church and many came for prayer for healing and freedom. One lady had tremendous relief from arthritis, saying she felt wonderful! Praise God! I'll be preaching here every evening through Wednesday night. Please keep praying that my voice and spirit will stay strong. I'm so grateful for all your prayers and encouragement, my friends! Love you all!
  
Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257