Wednesday, March 06, 2013


Morning by Morning, March 6 - "Bless the Lord, O My Soul"

Good morning, Lord Jesus. I want to be more like You in my heart.  ...

"Bless the Lord, O my soul, and all that is within me, bless His holy name. Bless the Lord, O my soul, and do not forget all His benefits - who forgives all your iniquity, who heals all your diseases, who redeems your life from the pit, who crowns you with steadfast love and mercy, who satisfies you with good as long as you live so that your youth is renewed like the eagle's" (Psalm 103:1-5).

It's in Your heart to forgive me and heal me, to redeem me and crown me, to satisfy me with Your good and renew me with Your Spirit. I'm amazed by Your goodness. And I'm overwhelmed when I understand that You personalize Your goodness toward me, as You do for each of Your children who humble themselves to open their hearts to You. These are the benefits and blessings of the children of God whose faithful, heavenly Father's heart continually overflows with steadfast love and tender mercies that are "new every morning" and never come to an end (Lamentations 3:21-24).

So I will bless You, O my Lord, with all my soul. With all that is within me, I will bless Your holy name. I will not forget You, nor all Your benefits and blessings. I will remember that every good thing in my life comes from You (James 1:17). When I'm tempted to be anxious about tomorrow, I'll remember Your faithfulness in all the yesterdays of my past. When I'm tempted to look at what I feel I'm lacking, I'll remember all You've already poured into my life that I never deserved. When I remember You, all Your goodness grounds me, all Your faithfulness sustains me, and all Your grace overtakes me. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.
 
Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, 
Tommy Hays


My Friend,  I pray the Holy Spirit will remind you every day of all the goodness of God in your life. And I pray your soul would see all the ways the Lord has personalized His goodness for you, especially in the times when you may be tempted to forget. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

Friends, I'm excited to be preaching again with Max Lucado at another Healing Service at Oak Hill Church in San Antonio, at their Crown Ridge Campus this Wednesday Night, March 6 at 7PM(www.oakhillschurch.com) Our Rapha God Ministries Prayer Teamwill be joining the Oak Hill Prayer Team and Elders to pray personally for everyone at the altar. Come join us if you can and please pray for us if you can't.
  
Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Bldg 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257