Friday, March 08, 2013


Morning by Morning, March 8 - Flourish!

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, be with me and within me in spirit, soul, and body. I want all of You filling all of me, now and throughout all the moments of my day.  ...

As I woke this morning, I heard You say in my heart, "Flourish!" And as I pondered what this might mean, this phrase from Scripture came to mind:  "For now the winter is past, the rain is over and gone. The flowers appear on the earth; the time of singing has come ..." (Song of Solomon 2:11-12).

Yes, Lord. I'm ready to sing and rejoice. I'm ready to laugh and dance. I'm ready to arise and shine. Like the flowers in the earth that burst forth in the field after the winter has past, I'm ready to flourish!

I thank You for the winter seasons and the fallow seasons. Because even then, when all may seem dead and still on the surface, You are at work in the seed, even as the soil is at rest, for all to flourish and arise in its time. All in Your time.

I don't know what it will be like or even what I will be like when I am fully flourishing and fully alive to all the fullness of my identity in You and Your purposes for my life. But I do take confidence in this Word:  "Beloved, we are God's children now; what we will be has not yet been revealed. What we do know is this:  when He is revealed, we will be like Him, for we will see Him as He is. And all who have this hope in Him purify themselves, just as He is pure" (1 John 3:2-3). In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


Friends,  I pray you would flourish! I pray you would arise from every winter season to blossom and bloom in the radiance and freshness of God's glory in your spirit and upon your life. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

We just finished our Level 1 School of Ministry last night, with an amazing eighty students! Thank you for your prayers for our ministry! Please keep us in prayer for our Level 2 School of Ministry for Sozo Prayer Ministry Training that will begin in 2 weeks on Thursday Nights. If you've had our Level 1 Training or can watch the dvd's of Level 1 in advance, you're welcome to join us for the Level 2 School of Ministry on Thursday nights being hosted at Oak Hills Church in San Antonio, Texas. Send me a note if you'd be interested and I'll get you details.
  
Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257