Monday, April 08, 2013


Morning by Morning, April 8 - "Clothed with Power from on High"

Good morning, Lord Jesus. I You, Lord - Father, Son, and Holy Spirit - and I thank You for first loving me.  ...

"The He opened their minds to understanding the Scriptures, and He said to them, 'Thus it is written, that the Messiah is to suffer and to rise from the dead on the third day, and that repentance and forgiveness of sins is to be proclaimed in His name to all nations, beginning from Jerusalem. You are witnesses of these things. And see, I am sending upon you what My Father promised; so stay here in the city until you have been clothed with power from on high" (Luke 24:50).

In these first moments of my morning, I wait for You - for You to open my mind to Your Scriptures, for You to fill my heart with Your Spirit, for You to clothe me with Your power from on high. I want to be Your witness wherever I am and wherever You send me.

Thank You for Your kindness that leads to repentance (Romans 2:4). Thank You for Your grace and mercy that covers me with forgiveness (1 John 1:9). Thank You for Your Holy Spirit who continues to proclaim this Good News of the Kingdom of God to my human spirit so I can live out the peace and joy of this Good News every day, carry it everywhere I go, and share it with everyone You bring across my path in every way You lead. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.
 
Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays
  
  
My Friend,  may you be filled afresh with the Holy Spirit, the Promise of the Father, and clothed with God's power from on high to be His witness through your life today. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

We've had an incredible weekend, hungering and thirsting for God in prayer and being filled afresh with His Holy Spirit at our weekend Prayer Retreat on Healing at Kingswood United Methodist Church in Amarillo, Texas. Pastor Brad and his leaders are already making plans for next time to keep pressing in to know and experience intimacy with God and the power of His Holy Spirit. I pray the same for your church community. Please pray the same for me.
  
We'll be continuing our six week Level 2 Rapha God Ministries School of Ministry for Sozo Inner Healing Prayer Ministry being hosted at Oak Hills Church on Thursday Nights. We have over 65 students and 15 of our leaders to equip and train more teams for prayer ministry! Please keep us in prayer and make plans to come on join us in the future as you are able. DVD's and CD's are available from past Messiah Ministries Schools of Ministry Level 1 Level 2 along with other resources for balanced, Biblical teaching and equipping on Healing, Deliverance, and Prayer along with my book, Free to Be Like Jesus -- Transforming Power of Healing & Deliverance (www.messiah-ministries.org/resources).

 
Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257