Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Morning by Morning, June 19 - Awake, Awake, Arise!

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Lead me into Your truth and fill me with Your life, as I watch and pray in these first moments of my day.  ...

"Awake, awake, put on your strength, O Zion! Put on your beautiful garments, O Jerusalem, the holy city.... Shake yourself from the dust, rise up, O captive Jerusalem; loose the bonds from your neck, O captive daughter Zion! ... Therefore My people shall know My name; therefore in that day they shall know that it is I who speak; here am I" (Isaiah 52:1-6).

My beautiful garments are "the garments of praise" (Isaiah 61:3, KJV). And the bonds of captivity are anything that would crush my spirit or weigh me down or hold me back from the fullness of the joy I have in You as one who knows Your name and hears Your voice.

By the power of Your grace, I will awake; I will arise; I will shake free to be all You've created me to be! By the power of Your grace, I am clothed with Christ and filled with the Spirit of Christ (Galatians 3:26; Romans 8:9). "The Spirit of Life in Christ Jesus has set (me) free!" (Romans 8:2)

You are the God who redeems all things for Your good and restores all things in abundance. You heal the brokenhearted and set the captives free (Isaiah 61:1). Then You give us "beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garments of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that (we) might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the Lord, that (You) might be glorified" (Isaiah 61:3, KJV).

Display Your glory through my life, through the Body and Bride of Christ, throughout the nations and generations You've called to be Your "ambassadors for Christ" in these exciting days of both deep darkness but also glorious light (2 Corinthians 5:20). Let us now "Arise, shine; for (our) Light has come, and the glory of the Lord has risen upon (us)" as the people of God (Isaiah 60:10). By the power of Your grace, together as one, we will "see and be radiant; (our) hearts will thrill and rejoice!" (Isaiah 60:5). Lord, let it be so that in our day we see the fulfillment of Your prophetic word:  "Nations shall come to Your light, and kings to the brightness of Your dawn" (Isaiah 60:3). In Jesus' name I pray. Amen. 

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My Friend,  I pray your spirit will awake, awake, and arise today! By the grace of God, go forth through the gates the Lord opens for you to display His glory in the power of the Holy Spirit, in the name of Jesus, to the glory of our Father. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

Friends, I'm excited to be going to Claremore, Oklahoma next weekend at the CMore House of Prayer to encourage the intercessors and watchmen on the wall of the region, being hosted by my good friend, Tiffany Miller Lotz calledAbove the Storm. Come join us if you can!
  

Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257