Thursday, July 25, 2013

Morning by Morning, July 25 - Sing Spiritual Songs

Good morning, Lord Jesus. I lift up my eyes and open up my heart to worship You and welcome You into every moment of my day.  ...

"Do not get drunk with wine, for that is debauchery; but be filled with the Spirit, as you sing psalms and hymns and spiritual songs among yourselves, singing and making melody to the Lord in your hearts, giving thanks to God the Father at all times ad for everything in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ" (Ephesians 5:18).

Holy Spirit of the Living God, would You come sing a new song of worship through my spirit to my God? Would You come stir in my heart to start my day in a spiritual song of communion with God?  ...

Arise, my spirit
Arise and fly
Soar high, my spirit
Soar high to the sky

Seek His face
Know His grace
Embrace the Lord our God

Take His hand
In His power stand
Strong in the strength of our God

Arise and go
Forever know
The love and the grace,
The power and the peace
The majesty and mystery
Of our God

Thank You, Lord. I love You, Lord -- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Now let me keep connected, abiding in You and You abiding in me, throughout the moments of my day. My mind may think; my mouth may speak; but may my spirit continue to sing my spiritual song of worship in this holy communion of prayer and praise You've begun in me. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays



My Friend,  may the Holy Spirit of the Living God stir your spirit with spiritual songs of praise to our God throughout the moments of your day. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

Friends, I just returned home to San Antonio and back to our ministry from a wonderful time of family vacation. Some have sent kind notes wondering where I've been for awhile :)  It was good to be away and now it's good to be back. I pray you're having a great summer too. Thank you for joining me in the journey of prayer and the adventure of life in our bond of the Spirit.


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Share this word to encourage a friend! Blue