Wednesday, July 03, 2013

Morning by Morning, July 3 - "Have Faith in God"

Morning by Morning, July 3 - "Have Faith in God"

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, I worship You, Lord God Almighty, in every dimension of Your Being with every dimension of my being.  ...

"Jesus answered them, 'Have faith in God. Truly I tell you, if you say to this mountain, 'Be taken up and thrown into the sea,' and if you do not doubt in your heart, but believe that what you say will come to pass, it will be done for you. So I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours' " (Mark 11:22).

By the grace of God, our words have power; our faith moves mountains. What we can believe, we can receive.

Though I'm tempted to water down these words of Yours and filter them through my own experiences and explanations to make them say something less than what You said, I'm choosing right now at this moment to believe Your words are true. And when I say it like that to You in prayer, it makes me feel a little silly or even arrogant to ever think it was ok to say it any other way. It makes me realize I have much room to grow in my spiritual maturity to obey Your command to "Have faith in God."

Forgive me for my sin of falling short of the faith You've called me to have. I've seen amazing things, but I want to see more. I understand about keeping You as the primary focus of my faith rather than putting the primary focus on my faith or my words or my mountains to move. But at the same time, I also understand there's more to believing that I'm already receiving the answers to my prayers and thanking my God, even before I see them done on earth as they are in heaven, that I have to learn. And I thank You that I have the very best Teacher and my whole lifetime to learn to believe that Your Word is true.

Lord, teach me Your ways that confirm Your Word. Increase my faith from the inside out so that I "do not doubt in (my) heart, but believe." I want to see more mountains move. "There ain't no mountain high enough" that it can't be moved in power of the name of Jesus. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen. 

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My Friend,  may the Lord increase your faith in God to believe His Word is true in your life, until you see mountains move at the sound of your voice in the name of Jesus. May you believe you've received what you've asked, thanking our God, even before you see it happen on earth as it is in heaven. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Share this word to encourage a friend! Blue