Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Morning by Morning, July 30 - Wholly Yours

Good morning, Lord Jesus. As best as I can and all by Your grace, I seek You with all my heart and marvel at the truth that You have sought me with all of Yours.  ...

You have sought me
You have bought me
With all Your heart, O God

You pursued me
You'll never lose me
With all Your heart, O God

You have found me
You surround me
With all Your heart, O God

And I am Yours
Wholly Yours
With all my heart, O God

Thank You, Lord. You've written a new song on my heart this morning; You've stirred up a new sound in my spirit. I sing it again, from the depths of my heart, as I begin this day, wholly Yours in holy communion with You.  ...

You're the God who "came to seek and save the lost" (Luke 19:10). You're the God who never lets go (John 10:28). You're the God who loves me more than I can ever imagine (Psalm 36:5). You pursue me and love me; You surround me and empower me; You call me by name and I am Yours forevermore (Psalm 125:2). So in response to You and who You are and all You've done, I give my heart again, wholly to You. I'm wholly Yours. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My Friend,  may you know with all your heart you are pursued by our passionate God, who surrounds you in His love and never lets go. May you be wholly His forevermore. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Share this word to encourage a friend! Blue