Tuesday, August 13, 2013


Morning by Morning, August 13 - My Vision and Voice

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Be Thou my Vision, O Lord of my heart. Let me see what You're doing and hear what You're saying as I wait upon You in the communion of prayer.  ...

"Call to Me and I will answer you, and will tell you great and hidden things that you have not known" (Jeremiah 33:3).

Lord, I receive Your invitation to call to You -- to call on Your name, to pour out my heart, to ask my questions, to hear Your voice, to be taught by Your Spirit. Remove every blinder from my eyes, every barrier from my heart. Remove every distraction and distortion that would keep me from hearing Your heart and knowing Your truth. Help me be humble and hungry, teachable and true to Your revelation and guidance as Lord of my life. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My Friend,  I pray you would see what the Lord is doing and hear what He is saying, with no barriers or distractions or distortions, as you call on His name, seek His face, and listen for His voice. May He show you great and hidden things you have not known, as you journey in ever-increasing depths of intimacy with our God. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Share this word to encourage a friend! Blue