Tuesday, August 20, 2013


Morning by Morning, August 20 - "The Fountain of the Water of Life"

Good morning, Lord Jesus. You are the Alpha and Omega, the Beginning and the End and Everything in between (Revelation 1:8). Be with me this day and every day, from beginning to end and every moment in between.  ...

"And He said to me, 'It is done! I Am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. I will give of the fountain of the water of life freely to him who thirsts. He who overcomes shall inherit all things, and I will be his God and he shall be My son. But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death" (Revelation 21:6-8, NKJ).

Lord, I thirst.... I thirst for the water of life that flows freely from Your fountain. I thirst for Your "living water" (John 4:10). Let me drink deeply every day -- drinking in Your Word, drinking in Your Spirit, drinking in the Presence of God here in my heart, mind, soul and strength. You are the Fountain of the Water of Life. You are "the Fountain of Living Waters" (Jeremiah 2:13). "For with You is the fountain of life; in Your light we see light" (Psalm 36:9).  So as I open wide my spirit to You, let Your water of life "become in (me) a fountain of water springing up into everlasting life" (John 4:14).

Lord, refresh my soul and renew my faith with the fullness of Your life. Put Your thoughts in my mind and Your desires in my heart so that I desire and choose the things that lead to life and not to death. Empower me to overcome. Align my heart and soul to "inherit all things" You've prepared for me and for all love You and honor You by embracing Your grace to give You our hearts (Revelation 21:7). In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My Friend,  I pray you will be filled to overflowing with the living waters from the One who is the Fountain of the Water of Life, bringing life to all the Lord touches through you today. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Share this word to encourage a friend! Blue