Wednesday, August 21, 2013


Morning by Morning, August 21 - "Renewal by the Holy Spirit"

Good morning, Lord Jesus. In these first moments of my morning, I lift up my eyes and open up my heart to deliberately, intentionally begin my day in the deep Presence of God.  ...

"But when the goodness and loving kindness of God our Savior appeared, He saved us, not because of any works of righteousness that we had done, but according to His mercy, through the water of rebirth and renewal by the Holy Spirit. This Spirit He poured out on us richly through Jesus Christ our Savior, so that, having been justified by His grace, we might become heirs according to the hope of eternal life" (Titus 3:4-7).

Father God, pour out Your Spirit upon me today through Jesus Christ my Savior. Let me live into the fullness of my inheritance as a son of God, now and forever. Let the understanding and the experience of the fullness of my salvation by true in the thoughts of my mind also in the nature of my heart.

I've been reborn and I'm being renewed -- all by Your mercy and grace, all by Your goodness and loving kindness. Father, Son and Holy Spirit, You've done a deep work in me; and "I am confident of this, that the One who began a good work (in me) will bring it to completion by the day of Jesus Christ (Philippians 1:6). In Jesus' name pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My Friend,  may you be renewed by the Holy Spirit every moment of every day, as the One who began a good work in you is faithful to complete it. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

Friends, please keep me and our ministry in prayer as I go out on the road for several engagements this coming month in our ministry of "Healing from the Inside Out" to help prepare the Body and Bride of Christ for the coming of our King:

Sept 1  First Christian Church, Ruidoso, New Mexico
Sept 12-14  Living Waters Mens Retreat, Brevard, North Carolina
Sept 15-16  Ministry with Heather Butler from Wales, our Pastor of Prayer Ministries at East Stone Gap, Virginia
Sept 27-28 Healing Service and Methodist School of Supernatural Ministry in Flint, Michigan

Please keep us in prayer and come join us if you can!


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Share this word to encourage a friend! Blue