Tuesday, September 10, 2013


Morning by Morning, September 10 - The Woman and the Eagle

Good morning, Lord Jesus. You are King of kings and Lord of lords. All authority in heaven and earth has been given to You. Lord God Almighty -- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit -- You are sovereign; You rule; Your reign over all the earth and all the inhabitants thereof. So I worship Your majesty, rest in Your security, and pray in Your intimacy as I begin this day in the peace of Your Presence.  ...

"So when the dragon saw that he had been thrown down to the earth, he pursued the woman who had given birth to the male child. But the woman was given the two wings of the great eagle, so that she could fly from the serpent into the wilderness, to her place where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time" (Revelation 12:13-14).

Lord, while there is much You have taught me, there is so much I don't yet understand. So help me keep grounded in Your Word and led by Your Spirit. When we face the controversies and crisis of this broken, fallen world, we hardly know how to pray. So we need to seek to hear Your voice, see what You're doing, and pray as Your Spirit leads, as best as we can and all by Your grace. "Likewise the Spirit helps us in our weakness; for we do not know how to pray as we ought, but that very Spirit intercedes with sighs too deep for words. And God, who searches the heart, knows what is the mind of the Spirit, because the Spirit intercedes for the saints according to the will of God" (Romans 8:26-27).

This morning, with such controversy and crisis looming in Syria and the Middle East, it seems You've brought the image of the woman and the eagle and the dragon to mind. I believe the prophecies and principles of Your Word have many levels of fulfillment, each in its measure and each in its time, until all are ultimately fulfilled. And Your Word will never fail; every word will come to pass, all in Your time and all in Your way (Ecclesiastes 3:11).

So I pray for the woman and I pray for the eagle. I pray for all they represent through each season and generation of the unfolding of time. I pray for Israel and I pray for America. I pray the strategies and the schemes of the dragon, and all it represents, would be exposed and cancelled. I pray a shield of protection around the one the serpent continues to try to sweep away like a flood in its fury and wrath (Revelation 12:15). Be a shield about her (Psalm 3:3). And I pray for "the earth" that will come to help the woman and all she represents in the time of her need (Revelation 12:16). I pray for the true peace that can only come from the One who is eternally our "Prince of Peace" (Isaiah 9:6; John 14:27). In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My Friend,  I pray you would rest in the security of the Lord and pray from the place of intimacy with Him as the Spirit leads. I join with you in prayer for the people of Syria, Israel, and the Middle East, as well as all governmental authorities making choices that concern their destiny (1 Timothy 2:1-3). Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

Please keep me and our ministry in prayer as I go out on the road several times for engagements this coming month in our ministry of "Healing from the Inside Out" to help prepare the Body and Bride of Christ for the coming of our King:

Sept 12-14  Living Waters Mens Retreat, Brevard, North Carolina
Sept 15-16  Ministry with prophetic psalmist Heather Butler from Wales, our Pastor of Prayer, at East Stone Gap UMC, Virginia
Sept 22  Holy Spirit Day Apart, Kingswood UMC, Amarillo
Sept 27-28 Healing Service and Methodist School of Supernatural Ministry with Aldersgate Renewal Ministries in Flint, Michigan

Oct 2   Healing Service with Max Lucado, Oak Hills Church, 
San Antonio, Texas
Oct 3-5  Level 1 Rapha God Ministries' School of Ministry for Sozo Inner Healing Prayer Ministry Training, hosted at Oak Hills Church, San Antonio, Texas

Heather Butler, our great friend and intercessor from Wales will be in North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia and Kentucky in September. She will be in Lexington, Kentucky Thursday Night and Friday Night, Sept 12-13. We can forward her itinerary to you if you'd like to join her and receive from the Lord through her gift of prophetic singing and the word the Lord has given her for this visit. I'm excited to be joining her for ministry in Virginia. Please keep us in prayer and come join us if you can!


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Share this word to encourage a friend! Blue