Friday, September 20, 2013


Morning by Morning, September 20 - Songs of Gladness and Victory

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Be exalted in my heart and throughout the moments of my day.  ...


"The Lord, your God, is in your midst, a warrior who gives victory; He will rejoice over you with gladness, He will renew you in His love; He will exult over you with loud singing as on a day of festival" (Zephaniah 3:17).

What song of gladness are You singing over me today, Lord? What battles are You giving me victory over today, Lord?

Open wide the gates
Let every path be made straight
For the King of Glory is coming soon!

Lift high your hearts
He finishes what He starts
For the King of Glory is coming soon!

Don't hold back
Advance and attack
For the King of Glory is coming soon!

The mountains will tremble and the earth will shake
Unlock the doors and open the gates
For the King of Glory is coming soon!

So with all that I have and all that I am
I give it all to You, the Great I Am
For the King of Glory is coming soon!

"Who is this King of Glory?
The Lord, strong and mighty,
the Lord, mighty in battle.
Lift up your heads, O gates!
and be lifted up, O ancient doors!
that the King of Glory many come in.
Who is this King of Glory?
The Lord of hosts,
He is the King of Glory" (Psalm 24:8-10).

Thank You, Lord. Keep opening my eyes to see, opening my ears to hear. Let me hear You sing Your song of gladness over me all day. Let me see You go before for me in victory all day. Keep coming into my heart and into my life as the King of Glory, strong and mighty, mighty in battle, established and exalted in eternal victory. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My Friend,  I pray the Holy Spirit will open your eyes and ears to hear and see the Spirit of the Lord singing over you and moving mightily before you today. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

Please keep us is prayer as I go to Kingswood United Methodist Church in Amarillo, Texas on Sunday, September 22 to join with them in what they are calling their Holy Spirit Revival - A Day Apart for Our Destiny.


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Share this word to encourage a friend! Blue