Wednesday, September 04, 2013


Morning by Morning, September 4 - Morning Meditation

Good morning, Lord Jesus. You're my Lord and Savior, my Father and Friend. I worship You and welcome You into every moment of my day.  ...

"May the glory of the Lord endure forever; may the Lord rejoice in His works -- who looks on the earth and it trembles, who touches the mountains and they smoke. I will sing to the Lord as long as I live; I will sing praise to my God while I have being. May my meditation be pleasing to Him, for I rejoice in the Lord" (Psalm 104:31-34).

In these first moments of my morning -- before I give my thoughts to any other matter, before I begin to think of anything else I need to do today, before I open my mouth to be filled with any other word besides Your name and Your praise -- I want to meditate on You alone. I want to speak Your name, sing Your praise, and seek Your face. I want to take time sit in the silence, to wait for the leading of Your Spirit, to embrace the majesty and mystery of Your Presence here with me, even here within me. ...

May my meditation be pleasing to You. May my offering of my heart and my time be a gift You enjoy. Though I'm the one who needs it, I do hope it brings You some measure of joy to receive it. "Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable to You, O Lord, my rock and my redeemer" (Psalm 19:14). In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My Friend,  may the Spirit of the Lord draw you into a deep place of meditation upon our God and His Word and His Presence within your heart every day. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

Please keep me and our ministry in prayer as I go out on the road several times for engagements this coming month in our ministry of "Healing from the Inside Out" to help prepare the Body and Bride of Christ for the coming of our King:

Sept 12-14  Living Waters Mens Retreat, Brevard, North Carolina
Sept 15-16  Ministry with prophetic psalmist Heather Butler from Wales, our Pastor of Prayer, at East Stone Gap UMC, Virginia
Sept 22  Holy Spirit Day Apart, Kingswood UMC, Amarillo
Sept 27-28 Healing Service and Methodist School of Supernatural Ministry with Aldersgate Renewal Ministries in Flint, Michigan

Oct 2  Healing Service with Max Lucado, Oak Hills Church, San Antonio, Texas

Heather Butler, our great friend and intercessor from Wales will be in North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia and Kentucky in September. She will be in Lexington, Kentucky Thursday Night and Friday Night, Sept 12-13. We can forward her itinerary to you if you'd like to join her and receive from the Lord through her gift of prophetic singing and the word the Lord has given her for this visit. I'm excited to be joining her for ministry in Virginia. Please keep us in prayer and come join us if you can!


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Share this word to encourage a friend! Blue