Thursday, September 05, 2013


Morning by Morning, September 5 - Clean and Pure by the Blood of Christ

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Through the blood of the Lamb, I draw near to You and ask You to draw near to me.  ...

"Who can say, 'I have made my heart clean; I am pure from my sin'?"

Lord, You know every thought in my mind that is not true, every desire in my heart that is not pure. You know every mistake I've made and every failure I've endured. You know every way I fall short of Your will for me and my hopes for myself. And yet, You love me. Yet, You still never leave me, never forsake me, never send me away and never let me go. Your love remains and Your grace never fades.

Despite all that I've done and left undone, despite and all that I deserve in the eyes of the world and of the accuser, Your promise of Your grace through the power of Your love never fails:  "The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases, His mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is Your faithfulness" (Lamentations 3:22-23). I am forever in need of Your grace and forever embraced by Your love.

So Lord, make my heart clean; purify me from sin. "Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean; wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow... Create in me a clean heart, O God, and put a new and right spirit within me" (Psalm 51:7-10). With clean hands and a pure heart, cleansed by the blood of the Lamb and purified in the fire of the Holy Spirit, all by the mercy and the grace of my God, I receive Your invitation to ascend Your mountain, bow humbly at Your feet, and be lifted up into Your Presence (Psalm 24:3-4; James 4:10).

I "have been brought near by the blood of Christ" (Ephesians 2:13). Thank You that now and forever "nothing in all creation will be able to separate (me) from the love of God in Christ Jesus (my) Lord" (Romans 8:38-39). In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My Friend,  may you know the truth every day that you are clean and pure by the blood of Christ, embraced by the love and grace of our God that never fails. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

Please keep me and our ministry in prayer as I go out on the road several times for engagements this coming month in our ministry of "Healing from the Inside Out" to help prepare the Body and Bride of Christ for the coming of our King:

Sept 12-14  Living Waters Mens Retreat, Brevard, North Carolina
Sept 15-16  Ministry with prophetic psalmist Heather Butler from Wales, our Pastor of Prayer, at East Stone Gap UMC, Virginia
Sept 22  Holy Spirit Day Apart, Kingswood UMC, Amarillo
Sept 27-28 Healing Service and Methodist School of Supernatural Ministry with Aldersgate Renewal Ministries in Flint, Michigan

Oct 2   Healing Service with Max Lucado, Oak Hills Church, 
San Antonio, Texas
Oct 3-5  Level 1 Rapha God Ministries' School of Ministry for Sozo Inner Healing Prayer Ministry Training, hosted at Oak Hills Church, San Antonio, Texas

Heather Butler, our great friend and intercessor from Wales will be in North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia and Kentucky in September. She will be in Lexington, Kentucky Thursday Night and Friday Night, Sept 12-13. We can forward her itinerary to you if you'd like to join her and receive from the Lord through her gift of prophetic singing and the word the Lord has given her for this visit. I'm excited to be joining her for ministry in Virginia. Please keep us in prayer and come join us if you can!


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Share this word to encourage a friend! Blue