Tuesday, October 15, 2013


Morning by Morning, October 15 - Constant, Steadfast God

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Help me start this day centered in You, grounded in Your Word, and filled with Your Spirit.  ...

"God is not a human being, that He should lie, or a mortal, that He should change His mind. Has He not promised, and will He not fulfill it?" (Numbers 23:19)

You are my constant and steadfast God. Your Word is certain and Your promises are secure. You are faithful and true, unwavering and worthy of my trust. You'll never leave me nor forsake me; You're always with me. You're always at work to bring out the best in me and work out Your best for me. And that gives me peace and comfort and strength in the security of Your unfailing love for me. "He who did not withhold His own Son, but gave Him up for all of us, will He not with Him also give us everything else?" (Romans 8:32) "No good thing does the Lord withhold from those who walk uprightly" (Psalm 85:11).

You've given Your best for me. I want to give my best for You, as best as I can and all by Your grace. "Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved by Him, a worker who has no need to be ashamed, rightly explaining the word of truth" (2 Timothy 2:15). I want to love You and honor You and serve You this day and every day because You are so good and faithful to me. I love You because You first loved me (1 John 4:19). In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My Friend,  may you know the constant, steadfast love of our God every day of your life. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Share this word to encourage a friend! Blue